Optimize your workflow using
Condition the display of your sections and widgets on various scenarios such as current page, current archive, authentication status, browser & operating system, date and time of day, ACF fields and much more.
Available conditions for elements
- Login Status: Visitor is either logged in or not.
- NEW — Current User: Visitor is logged in an is or is not in the specified list of usernames.
- User Role: Condition on current user role. This assumes the visitor is logged in.
- Operating System: Show or hide depending on the visitor’s operating system
- Browser: Provides a list of browsers to condition the display of the element on.
- Current Date: Only show the element if current date is within a specified interval.
- NEW — Current Date & Time: Only show the element if current date and time is before a certain date and time or not.
- Time of Day: Only show the element before or after a certain time of day. Multiple times can be specified.
- Day of Week: Show or hide content based on what day of the week it is
- Page: Current page is or of the selected pages.
- Static Page: Current page is a 404 page, default homepage, static homepage or a blog page.
- Post: Current post is or of the selected pages.
- Post Type: Current page is a singular of one of the specified post types.
- Post Term: [Coming soon] Current post has specified term(s)
- Post Author: [Coming soon] Current post has specified author
- Taxonomy: Current archive is a taxonomy archive of the specified taxonomies.
- Term: Current archive is a taxonomy term archive.
- Post Type: One or multiple custom post type archives.
- Date: Current archive is a date archive. Allows to specified further if it’s a day, month or year archive.
- Author: Current archive is an archive that displays author posts. You can restrict to one or more authors.
- Search: Current archive is a search results page. You can restrict the display to certain keywords.
- Text fields: Includes all textual fields available in ACF: text, textarea, number, range, email, url and password
- Choice fields: Includes choices fields such as select, checkbox and radio buttons
- True / False field: Condition a true / false field type for true or false values
- Post fields: Supports Post object and Relationship field types.
- Taxonomy field: Condition a taxonomy field type.
- Date / Time fields: Supports both Date Picker and Date Time Picker field types.
- Time fields: Current time is before or after time set in field. Supports Time Picker fields.
Coming in Extras 2.3.0
Coming in Extras 2.3.0
- POST: Condition based on name and value of a POST variable sent through form submissions or otherwise.
- GET: Condition based on name and value of a GET variable sent through the URL or otherwise.
Display Conditions can be used to minimise the number of templates you need to build in Elementor. For example if you have a sidebar for posts and a sidebar for pages, you can use the same template for both post types and simply hide from posts the elements that should appear only on pages.